All The New Member Jungle Features That Came Out In 2023
Did you know that many animals have indeterminate growth? This means that as long as they have food and room, they will continue to grow throughout their lifetime; the growth rate slows down but never stops. Animals included in this list include many fish, amphibians, reptiles and molluscs.
This means that animals like the Reticulated python that we have seen grow to over seven meters in length and swallow humans whole could get much bigger than that given time.
Today, we are going to talk about something else that never stops growing but, to the best of my knowledge, has thankfully never eaten anyone. The Member Jungle system. So put the Reticulated Pythons of unusual size or R.O.U.S.s out of your head for now. Let's talk about how Member Jungle's constant growth can significantly benefit your club.
Member Jungle Product Releases - How They Help Your Club
Every month, without fail, the Member Jungle development team drops a brand-new product release. Each product release contains new features, new functions, features that have been requested by current customers and fixies and improvements to existing features.
This means that every single month, the Member Jungle system gets a little bigger, a little better and better suited to your needs.
This constant improvement means that the Member Jungle system will keep growing, advancing and embracing new technology so that it's just as useful and cutting-edge in a decade as it is now. This means that once a club or association signs up to use Member Jungle, they won't have to worry about the system becoming old and outdated.
If you want to learn more about how Member Jungle's constant improvements help your club, check out Member Jungle Product Releases: What It Means For Your Club.
What New Features Came To Member Jungle In 2023
Last year was a busy old year for the Member Jungle Development team, who work harder than a dog with a bone. They released over 200 individual updates, new features and improvements over 2023, which is about one every two days or approximately the number of Fast and Furious movies there are. No matter how you measure it, it is an impressive feat.
It's worth noting that many of these new releases were features that Member Jungle customers requested via Feature Suggestions. Feature Suggestions are a way for our customers to request new features and functions they wish the system could do. The development team then does their best to make these suggestions a reality.
For obvious reasons, not every suggestion can become a reality, and unfortunately, some of them won't see the light of day.
Suggested features are judged on the following criteria:
- How high the demand is
- How many people would it help
- How much time will it save admins
- How long will it take to build
- How does it fit in with Member Jungle's direction
If you want to know more about how feature suggestions work, check out How Feature Suggestions Work With Member Jungle.
New Member Jungle Releases In 2023
As this article isn't long enough to include all 200+ releases this year, I have compiled a shorter list of some of the big headline changes that happened this year.
- Stripe Gateway Fees - The ability to pass on rather than absorb Stripe's gateway fees.
- Custom Fields For Secondary Members - You can enter custom fields for secondary members as you can for primary ones.
- Clone Powerdata Forms - Allows you to duplicate and send completed Powerdata forms.
- Two Factor Authentication - To help secure your club and members.
- Custom Shipping Rates - Customisable shipping rates for all of the products on your online store.
- Event-Based Chatrooms - Chatrooms that can be set up for your upcoming events.
- Show Company Name in Lists - Show a member's company name in membership lists and reports.
- Re-send emails - See what emails you've sent a particular member and re-send them any emails you need.
- Opt-In Chatrooms - Chatrooms that your members can freely join and leave as they see fit.
- Custom Membership Report - To make sorting member data and finding trends easier and more flexible.
- In Case of Emergency Contact Details - ICE contact details can now be added to members' accounts.
These big headline features came alongside a slew of fixies, improvements and less flashy but equally useful features.
What To Expect From 2024 With Member Jungle
The new year is here, and the Member Jungle Development Team are working hard once again to bring out the first product release of the year. I can't give anything away, but expect some big new features to be arriving on Member Jungle this year. So keep an eye out for those on the Product Release Blog.
While the new year has somehow already started, that doesn't mean it's not too late to start this year off with a bang. To do so, check out 5 Tips To Unlock Your Club's Success In 2024.
Why Your Classic Car Club Should Be Using Custom Data Sets & Databases
1st March 2024
Today, we are talking about vintage cars, which is the perfect excuse for me to share my potentially controversial opinions on the matter. The Lancia Stratos is the prettiest... more
How To Make Extra Money With Corporate Memberships
28th February 2024
Many associations and chambers of commerce are making extra money by offering corporate memberships. Rather than just giving businesses a regular membership for a standard... more
Mailchimp Vs Member Jungle: How They Compare
12th February 2024
MailChimp is a marketing automation platform that specialises in email marketing campaigns. Member Jungle is an all-in-one membership management system with an email marketing... more