Auto-Renewing Membership Subscriptions Make Renewal Time Simple!
Continous cashflow, affordable renewals for your members, and therefore higher renewal rate, are just some of the many benefits of having auto-renewing membership subscriptions available for your members.
This new feature gives administrators the ability to set up a membership product that will save the members card details, and automatically debit their card the agreed repayment when due. You can customise your membership product with such options as;
- If you would like to lock the member in to the subscription for a term, or if the member is able to cancel the subscription at any time
- The duration of the subscription term
- When, or if, the member will need to re-accept the terms and conditions
For example, you may have a monthly subscription that locks the member in for a 12 month period, and they need to re-accept the terms and conditions at the 12 month term.
Some tips on setting up your auto-renewing subscription product
This feature is available in all of our Member Jungle packages. To have the ability to add subscription products, please contact us via the Support Portal to request this feature is turned on for your site.
To help you get started, here are some tips for setting up your subscriptions;
- When using Membership Subscriptions, the system will save the members payment details in the Member Jungle payment gateway. For this reason, the subscriptions are not available to websites that utilise external payment gateways.
- Subscription products must be purchased by the member directly, and cannot be added by administrators. This is due to the members requirement to sign up and agree to the payment terms and conditions.
- Subscription products are not available for fixed date memberships. Your membership level will need to be set to rolling. See Membership Level Setup for more information on what this means.
For more information on setting up your subscription products, please visit our help portal
5 Tips To Unlock Your Club’s Success In 2024
1st December 2023
The end of 2023 is right around the corner, and personally, this year has dragged on. Not really, but everyone always says, “I don’t know where the time’s gone’ or “It... more
How Member Jungle Steps Lightly On The Planet: Animal Adoptions
15th November 2023
Member Jungle’s driving goal is to make membership management easy and enable club and association administrators to enjoy running their organisations. However, there is another, no less important... more
Share The Administrative Load With Your Committee Using Member Jungle
10th November 2023
Running a club or association can be a lot to handle. There are a lot of responsibilities and tasks that need to be done to keep your club running smoothly. Sharing that workload between your committee... more