Trial Terms & Conditions
We know you are just signing up to a trial so don't want to make these terms to complicated as the purpose of a trial site is to help you evaluate if Member Jungle is a good fit for you.
We do however still have some rules that we need you to follow that we have simplified below.
THE FINE PRINT
- Member Jungle agrees to host your trial website and membership management system for you on the Internet
- You (the client) own all the content and data uploaded onto the system during your trial
- We (Member Jungle) own the software, templates and mobile applications and are just giving your temporary access to a license to use it during the trial period.
- Member Jungle may terminate the trial at anytime and without notice to the client in the event Member Jungle becomes aware of any of the following:-
- content on the client’s trial site (including content generated by users of the client’s website) that does not comply with the acceptable use policy of Member Jungle;
- notwithstanding the terms of acceptable use policy of Member Jungle any matters that is either offensive and/or obscene, seditious,
- You agree that you will be liable for any unauthorised use of Member Jungle copyrights and trademarks.Your uploaded content to a Member Jungle website will retain your copyright in the content, but if you upload it, you are granting us (Member Jungle) the right to publish that content on the website.
- Member Jungle shall provide up to a maximum of 50GB data transit per calendar month and 10GB of Disk Space.
- Member Jungle will provide you the use of a server connected to the Internet to host your Member Jungle website. You must not exceed the Disk Space or do anything which, in the reasonable opinion of Member Jungle, causes a detrimental effect to any other general computing resources.
- You will be responsible for all charges incurred in relation to your Service and any misuse of the Service. This liability applies whether it was you, a person authorised by you or an unauthorised person using your Service. You will be responsible for designing, loading and maintaining any content of your website. You are not permitted to transfer or resell your rights to use the service, any parts of your space or any other rights conferred on you by this Agreement.
USE, SALE AND PURCHASE USING YOUR MEMBER JUNGLE WEBSITE
- The trial is for evaluation purposes only, and you aren't authorised to sell real services or products whilst on trial.
- Member Jungle accepts no liability to Clients or Users for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from access to, use of, inability to access or reliance on the site or its content.
- Should you try to transact with a connected gateway during your trial, Member Jungle maintains a strict no refunds policy for all Site and Service Fees. Member Jungle will, in event of a refund of any payment received by the Client, retain any Site and Service Fee or any Platform Fee charged.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- You are solely responsible for the selection and use of information made available on your trial site and Member Jungle so must not publish content that is offensive and you understand that publishing information may leave you liable to claims by other parties or other jurisdictions.
- You warrant to Member Jungle that you are the lawful owner or have permission from the lawful owner for anything you publish on your trial website.
- Member Jungle does not accept any responsibility and liability for information accessed through your website. You accept all responsibility and liability for information accessed through your website. You understand that the service and the Internet may not be secure or confidential and that information may be intercepted or read or interfered with by an unauthorised person.
- You are responsible for the selection and use of any security features in relation to internet transmissions. Member Jungle is not responsible for any disclosure of confidential information occurring through the service or responsible for any damages suffered as a result. You acknowledge that there is potential risk of damage to your software, hardware or stored information through computer malfunctions, viruses or worms, to which your computer may be exposed through provision of the service.
- You must not use the service in any way which might interfere with, disrupt or impair the Internet, the service, the equipment or access to the service by other users.
- You must not transmit or disseminate on the Internet any viruses or worms. You must not transmit or disseminate on the Internet any material that is harassing or threatening or any material that is defamatory. You must not use the Internet or the service for any illegal purpose, transmit information illegally or do any act which is illegal under any law.
- You must not make available any information which will or may leave Member Jungle liable to any civil or criminal penalty or any claim by any person or which may cause loss or damage to Member Jungle or to any person.
- You acknowledge that you will be liable for any damage caused by any breach of this Agreement by you or anyone else using your website. You indemnify Member Jungle against any claims by any other party arising out of your actions or the actions of someone using your website.
MEMBER JUNGLE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS
- If Member Jungle accepts and processes any payments on behalf of the Club, then this agreement is extended by the Member Jungle Merchant Agreement and any acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is acceptance of the Merchant Agreement Terms and Conditions.
Should you decide to go ahead with subscribing to Member Jungle, our full Terms and Conditions can be found here.